Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Sweet Home...Chicago?



That's right, Josh and I are planning to leave sunny Taiwan, a place which I am proud to call home, and move to...windy Chicago? Go figure. We plan to leave this wonderful land toward the end of July, swing by California for a month, and then hit IL about September, when Josh plans to start his internship at my Uncle's supermarket. After staying there for a year we then plan to head back to California for about another year before returning to Formosa. My aunt and uncle are pictured here on the right of the second photo: It's my dad's sister and her Italian husband. Josh and my uncle, Ron, hit it off when they met a couple years ago, so Josh always wanted to return and spend more time with Ron and Terry. It will be great to be near my extended family as well, and to enjoy my first real fall in about 10 years! I love the fall! Don't know how I will feel about winter, but at least I have Josh to keep me warm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Paula! It's possible that Thomas & I might swing by Chicago sometime while you're there, if we can get some networks for support raising. (we're going to Taiwan long term!) We'll have to meet up if we go. :)

Jenn McIntyre

Eveis79 said...

Oh my goodness! Chicago is a fabulous city, but will be quite a change from Taiwan! It will be great to have you stateside for a while...and to meet Josh.

I will definitely come see you...in fact I'll be in Chicago in early November for a conference.