Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Easter!




Easter is my favorite holiday of the year! I love spending time to focus on the mystery of Jesus' death and resurrection. Praise God! He is risen! Here are some photos of my students at Schoolhouse Language Center dyeing Easter eggs. I am not the world's most clever cook, so I accidentally soft-boiled the eggs. I didn't know that was possible until I did it. I told them not to eat the eggs and hoped they wouldn't notice--but when a few eggs accidentally hit the ground and some partially uncooked yolk was oozing out, there were many cries of "Aiyou!". Good times had by all! Josh also enjoyed his first egg hunt this year, compliments of my mom, the Easter bunny, who sent Spiderman eggs all the way to Taiwan. Way to make Easter a hit--good job, Mom! I love you.

1 comment:

jennishinners said...

are those your great eggs you made!