Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I guess I'll hop on the bandwagon and get a blog


When blogs first came out, I thought they were only for people strange enough to want everyone in the world to have access to their personal journal entries. I guess the concept has grown on me though, as I now see it as an alternative to inundating friend's email boxes with long emails about your life. This way, anyone who's interested in my life can check it out, and the rest don't need to be bothered. Next, I had to concvince myself that my life was actually interesting enough to have a blog, but hey, I live in Taiwan--Formosa--how cool is that. And I'm married to the most interesting, handsome and fashionable guy on the island, so at the very least I should have some good pics to post now and again.

I'm coming up on a four day weekend, so I figured it was now or never to get this thing started. Looking forward to further updates and receiving your comments in the near future. Meanwhile, feast your eyes on this--one of my favorite wedding photos of me and my hubby.

No comments: