Tuesday, January 11, 2011

addendum to last post

Hey everyone, thanks for the support and feedback from my last post. Two things to add in:

#1 I greatly value all of your advice and suggestions, especially stories of what worked or didn't work for you. It's the pushy advice that I don't like. All of the books are pushy, basically saying that if you don't do it their way you are an idiot. And some people I meet are pushy. And a certain family member on Josh's side is VERY pushy. It's the pushiness I don't like. I like advice.

#2 I have some time off the kindergarten I teach in the mornings so I am going to try to get C on a more predictable schedule. So far, day 3, it's already going well. He is already on a routine, but it's just tightening up the time frames to within an hour and getting him to bed earlier that will make a big difference. It requires a bit of discipline on my part, but let's face it. I have to grow up sometime. I will report back to you how it is going soon.

Thanks for the prayers. I feel them and I feel loved!

4 comments:

A Sunflower Knits said...

hi! I only have a cat so I'm not qualified to offer child-rearing advice. BUT I can offer this pray, pray, & pray some more. and remember: God loves you. God loves Josh. God loves Caleb. and God knows and completely understands your situation. oh, and here is a big hug! ((((Paula))))

Susan said...

I'm sending hugs, too!

Fun to see my baby as a mom!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.