Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Goodbye to my sweet students

I have been teaching a free adult class for parents of students at my school. We learn songs and study Let's Talk in English magazine. I also have the chance to share with them about my relationship with Jesus and my faith, so it's very fulfilling. They very sweetly took me out to Thai food as a goodbye dinner--yum yum! My favorite! I will really miss all of them! Thank you for the dinner if you are reading this message.

This is Ian and his daughter, Annie. Ian has shown a lot of interest in the gospel. Please pray for him as he suffers from chronic back and joint pain--pray that God would heal him and give him freedom from this. Also pray for him and his family, that their faith will grow!



More lovely students!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Was this the Thai dinner with your adult class?

Bryce Necklen said...

Hi Paula
Annie was my student and I remember meeting her dad. I'll be sure to pray for him.