Sunday, September 21, 2008

Still loving the garden!

Yesterday I was supposed to be stuck in a "Non-violent Crisis Intervention" training for work all day, but they let us out early, so I decided to enjoy the nice day and ride my bike to the Botanic Gardens. A lot of the summer blooms are fading now, but some autumny blooms are coming in and I LOVE them. Not to mention the autumn leaves. I also saw at least 10 brides and their wedding parties taking pictures and having receptions. They were all beautiful, of course. I enjoyed my afternoon out immensely and hope I can sneak in a few more visits to the garden before the weather turns and I never want to leave the house again. Can you spot my bike on this path where I usually run?

God's creation is so amazing!

The clouds reflected in the water.

I'm a sucker for these bright orange sunflowers.

The waterfall by the Japanese gardens.

No comments: