Sunday, May 25, 2008

May

Ok, it's official: I haven't updated my blog for 6 months. That's half of a year. Geez--time flies when you enter Grad School. Sorry everybody. I am about to give you the rapid-fire highlights of the past months and hopefully try to update my blog at least once a month from now on. We'll see how I do...

Here are the anniversary flowers that Josh got me for our second anniversary. GOOD JOB, sweetie!

We went into Chicago for our anniversary date. Josh wore his "Love" shirt.

I LOVE the spring blossoms on the trees. This was my favorite tree of the day.

After eating something and wandering around the park, we went to Lincoln Park Zoo! It was FREE.99, but such a great zoo! We had a really good time wandering around and checking out the animals. Of course the wildest animal of all is the one pictured next to me, and I don't mean the lion.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for posting these great Chicago pictures! I'm looking forward to the Maggiano's pics, too.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.