Sunday, May 20, 2007

Happy Anniversary, May 20, 2007

Josh and I had a very sweet first anniversary. Our date at the British Consulate in Kaohsiung made me remember why I fell in love with him in the first place--which I guess is the point of anniversaries so in that respect it was very successful. Then we went to "Dream Mall," supposedly the biggest mall in Asia, to catch a movie. Despite the rain trying to keep us down, we had a great time together, and I even embraced my otherwise dormant 80's flare and purchased Taiwanese style leggings for the occasion--Josh was much impressed and kept telling me how great I looked--so laugh all you want, my husband was happy. Here's a photo of our wedding on this day a year ago, then some pictures of our date. Also, we attended a friend's wedding today, same day as us! See photo below.




Here's those 80's tights along with an ad for a movie my brother worked on at Sony Animation. Rock on, Pete!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary! Of course, I want to hear more and see more photos!

Love,
Mom

Kara said...

wow, you guys look great! happy anniversary, btw. i was happy to stumble upon your blog via beth's. cool to catch up on what you and josh have been up to - great pics!